Sunday, March 4, 2007

Today my 2 older boys are coming home so I really should not be blogging but finishing my middle boys room. It has been such a nice break to be a small family and it is good to get to long for them and miss them. His new room that I have been fixing will be a big surprise since it was just walls when he left a week ago. Bought the finishing details at IKEA yesterday and I think it is fantastic that they have this service where you can leave the kids to play for an hour while you do the shopping. I was really happy to get some colorful carpets real cheep and colorful drapes. I will post a picture when it is ready.

Before I forget tomorrow, Sunday night at 20.00 there is a fantastic film on TV called “Hästmannen”. Me and husband went to see it on the cinema and it is fantastic. This man is living like it could be 100 years ago and he has the biggest respect for animals and nature. He also has a huge knowledge and so much patience. Would I want to live like that, no but I have the biggest respect for the once that do. And he had such a big joy in life and was so kind to other people. There are more people then we think living different lives and that chooses freedom in front of safety and materialistic things. There are 2 great book about this called ”De ovanliga 1 – människor som går mot strömmen” and ”De ovanliga 2 – där frihet är viktigare än trygghet” by Åke Mokvist. The books are about people who have chosen very different lives. People who have dared to follow there dreams and instincts. I really admire these people. They chose lives that are usually much more challenging physically and mentally and on the top off that other people judge them hard and sometimes treat them awfully bad because off these other peoples own faults and pride. Other fantastically beautiful books about a different life are the books about Tasha Tudors life and garden. Both pictures and writing is so inspiring.

I am going to keep this short and spare you the details from when I took the kids to an indoor swimming pool yesterday (I absolutely hate these places; the smell, sound level, germ attack - do I need to elaborate that?) that they absolutely loved.

I do sense a feeling off spring in the air – wishful thinking?

Love and Peace

No comments: